Monday 26 April 2010

Another happy customer.....















At Haven Motor Holdings we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. That is why when we recieve a nice comment from one of our many customer, we just love to tell everyone......

'I would like to thank the team at Haven for making the purchase of my new car such a pleasure. I had been looking for this particular car for such a long time and I thought I was going to have to travel much further. However having searched on the internet I was led straight to the Haven website. I made my initial enquiry over the phone and found David Voller to be most helpful; giving me all the information I needed to make the right buying decision. I would not hesitate to recommend Haven to all of my family and friends.'







1 comment:

  1. After a lot of research into the ford kuga we found one at Haven Motors. Bruce and everyone there was extremely helpful and friendly. They answered all our questions and queries in full. The car was immaculate when picking it up. Definitely would recommended to family and friends. Thank you for first class service.

    ReplyDelete